Saturday, March 7, 2020

AD&HD

Project began out of misreading ad&d as ADHD. I reflected on how playing Dungeons & Dragons helped me so much growing up has it helped me to engage with all of the positive things people who have a d h d have, as well as give me a place to concentrate to explore who I was. As someone who includes this on my syllabus and that knowing the best learning practices is a way to engage and of course as well as life any of my students are comfortable with sharing their invisible disabilities. This project is a way of D stigmatizing ADHD as well as showing the struggles and triumphs people have. I used a Dungeons & Dragons spell cards which was easier for me to use as it had small bits of information and entered the dialogue of each card through my own experiences. I also use the you as the cards often have.

Would you please consider any of these poems for ____?

For these poems, I misread AD&D as ADHD and two of my worlds merged.

Thank you for taking a look!

AD&HD: Evocation, Compelled Duel, Cure Wounds, Divine Favor, Ensnaring Strike


3/9/2020

32poems
APARTMENT (email)
Bennington Review
BOAAT


No comments:

Post a Comment