Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Writing Plans

 I want to use the rest of the month to reorganize what I wish to pursue.

This is in addition to the Strike Out project, which is freeing and gratifying. 

[

I do know I want to put together two different chapbooks:

The Multiplicity of Two Mothers (will need to go through poems from the last few years)

As Pastoral AF (which I am in the midst of)

[

I need a new ritual, like Companion Animal 

to make space in the midst of stress

midst as poem

I am leaning to neurodivergence

I also want to do something with the mythos poems

 the most pressing issues

how can I face the undescribable?

what can I find in this world: for my sons 

Legos, pokemon, sharing feelings

two mothers

[


As I gather old books of poetry and Poetics, as well as order new books about ecopoetics, I realize I am going back to my old strategy pre 2020. I would sit in the local coffee house which is now closed with my stack of books and set to write for an hour. So I now have my stack of books. I'm guessing this is what I will do when I meditate on what to write next. I do want to Note 2, before the pandemic I was filling up an entire muhlstein within a couple of months on the average. Now I hardly even write in it. It could be that I do a lot of voice to text because I'm at home or I'm in the car. But this is a very interesting observation I'm making now as we almost reach the one-year anniversary for having pandemic time.

[

I am finished with At the Movies with the Predator

 

 

Any ideas? Reach out to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment