Thursday, December 5, 2019

Novel plan

I have to admit, my fiction is bizarre. It is often character-based, characters with "nothing at stake" as a peer grade student would point out. They were my psychological issues seeking resolution, in reality, in fiction.

Which is why I am fascinated with hybrid books. I think I can pull off my real intention by writing such a book.

Andy Farkas is a true inspiration,  too.

My ideas: A love for movies
Characters struggling to be understood
Hidden traumas
Wanting to love and be loved by everyone
A love for maps
(Make maps of movie theatres?)
Movies changed through the decades
Time travel?
Two alternate stories, a third, a time travel mishap, a need to correct the third?
Because energy is neither created nor destroyed,  time is too
Time travel movies
Plots disintegrated like in movies, like in life
Lots of meta
Movie tropes that switch

The villain is the father
Heros journey and its holes

Somewhere in Time method of time travel?

Point out, "does it have a plot?" Movies


An overall title and approach.

Types of tropes i love
Revenge movies
Scifi movies
Character studies
Conspiracy theory

All three in the novel
Meta

Chicken Run is. Prison breakout movie!


  1. Daniel isnt real 

No comments:

Post a Comment