Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ayn Rand Paul


“As I travel across the country and speak to my constituents,” “Money is the tool” “I have found that their top concern is” “of men who have reached a high level” “our national debt”  “of productivity” “We are currently spending” “and a long-range control over their lives.” “this reckless habit” “buys time for future production.” “To fulfill this requirement,” “money has to be some material commodity” “has gone on for way too long” “which is imperishable, rare, homogeneous,” “easily stored, not subject to wide fluctuations of value,” “This is unsustainable” “and always in demand among those you trade with.” “As President of the United States,” “the transaction is as safe as simple barter.” “I will work to balance our budget” “When you store your savings in the form of gold coins,” “As President, I will work to authorize common sense solutions that will solve our nation's fiscal crisis.”  “they represent the goods”

No comments:

Post a Comment