Sunday, February 16, 2020

Last Lecture

The one who came into my family from either side who was not a blue collar worker was Sondra. She was working at vinegar Foundation, a psych nurse, a night coordinator for the floors she managed. She never wrote a book, but she wrote papers when she went to get a masters. She was fascinated with shamanism yes even though I knew it was cultural appropriation, she was just fascinated with the practices. I mean she did after all prophesy when she would die. She was also going to say my mother would follow 5 years afterwards so that has yet to be seen. I know my mom is worried.

Because of the foundation there were so many Arts culture here in Topeka. There was often a famous siding someone famous and Barnes & Noble visiting someone else there.

No comments:

Post a Comment