Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Michael Flatt's Absent Receiver

Going through my books, I recalled I loved this one--the use of song lyrics textual and misheard, transliteration, and quotes from poems.

At first I thought it would be great to approach Strike Out with the form he uses. Now I think my At the Movies project would benefit. Midsommer. Coming in.

With their relationship in trouble, a young American couple travel to a fabled Swedish midsummer festival where a seemingly pastoral paradise transforms into a sinister, dread-soaked nightmare as the locals reveal their terrifying agenda. >>> Doesn't this sound like climate change? The environment?

What happened to her face? a man asks.
horror


assemble film descriptions, articles about blockbusters


Jaws

Star Wars

Indiana Jones




 


No comments:

Post a Comment