Saturday, June 8, 2019

Last Lecture

There's always been a fear of death with me, but even worst fear would be not living. A student of mine last semester when I was talking about non Nobis solum and I took them on Asaka Geographic stroll she said I don't believe in that not for ourselves. Her argument was she wasn't going to do something just because someone tells her she shed. Like all students I let them just have their voice in class particularly she had been very negative throughout the semester critical. She was just taking the class to open up her writing as she was getting a Communications major that semester a degree. To myself though I said when you get to that point it's like no one telling you you should. You are falling in because you got there. Of course there are always more there's to get to, but not for ourselves alone becomes a desire, not a command. Ironically Ironically, she has now enrolled for an English degree and I am her adviser.

No comments:

Post a Comment