Friday, June 14, 2019

Last Lecture

Now I'm going to tell you something straight up. I've met a lot of smart people who were hard laborers, and I've met a lot of academics who were cold and had no care for about peoples in our worlds. The truth is it smart to care about others to think about their inner worlds, if you truly know that science proves that we are all interconnected. You know I missed the fifth grade for being a troublemaker sent out into the hallway almost every day to copy the dictionary. That precious handwriting would get thrown away something I reflect on now as I know the handwritten word is a symbol of the personal world. That's what poetry is. I somehow got through 6th grade so that when I went into Middle School I was in remedial classes. My English teachers did not like me they could not explain to me things I had questions about and only seems like they reprimanded my ignorance. My 8th grade teacher even as I had an A in all of the classes my final semester refuse to sign the sheet that would let me go to have fun in Kansas City for being straight A student. But I got this way Within These two years because of my 7th grade math teacher who said I know that others are making fun of you for being in this class that you all are really smart and I know you can do it. I took his words to Heart. I didn't think I was smart but I somehow thought to myself that every math exam even maybe 45 problems to it really relied on knowing two or three different ways to do those problems so if I memorized how to do that I could have Get an A+ on every test. In high school my algebra teacher said I could take both geometry and Algebra 2 at the same time so I did. I ended up taking precalculus and trigonometry my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment