Monday, May 11, 2015

Euphoric

I love the end of the semester, despite all of the busyness that comes with it. I just heard from an online student who shared kind words about my teaching. I'm just thankful to be where I am! I LOVE my job. I've been everything from a McDonald's manager to a computer programmer/analyst at two different Topeka businesses, but I had no idea I would love teaching until I left the corporate world for a life of joy and wonder. Many people have the notion that lives mean something, that we are sacred, but why do so many people not act that way? If there is a purpose in my life, it is primarily to help others through helping others find their OWN words, and love my friends and family. I'm just feeling euphoric after a week of blah. If you are feeling blah today, hold on for that euphoric day coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment