Thursday, May 5, 2022

Project

 Jen Silverman's Bath is amazing, positioning the place and plot of relationships with taking a bath. I am in awe.


How can I do this with films. going into a theatre?

Definitely, my divorce and the Kill Bill films.

I also want to highlight theatres.


Movie Theater One

How many of these can I write, haha!

Kansas City is the movie capital, most theaters per capita.

List people, theaters, movies

Each of my sons


Alamo Drafthouse >> B & B

Go to the B&B to write

Cinemark on the Plaza


List movie theaters of the past

the present

Topeka Lawrenc eKC Wichita

my life story

Bible quote and movie quote

Trauma faced


theater + movie + trauma + relationship

Tivoli in Westport >> Slam >> didn't we feel we too could be poets?

overture / intermission / coda >> as overall experiences

Cinarama Seattle, For Love of the Game, the couple there who insisted they sit in the seating reserved for disabled peo0ple

I had not come to terms with my ADHD


No comments:

Post a Comment