Monday, January 4, 2021

Mythology

 I successfully taught mythology last semester in the way I wished to teach it as well as the students and bracing my idea of Mythology. How did I do it? I looked at the origin of the word myth and show them how we would take the true definition of what myth means a mythology versus false. We also respected each other for our beliefs. This is something that I knew people said they appreciated both as evengelical Christians and as pagans. Indus looking at poetry in mythology how people use Mythology stories maybe it's easier to use great because we all know them? But we should also still know it's out of a white supremacy that we use Greek and Roman mythology. But using these cultural stories to tell our own stories cross out more about our own stories and the connections of our own beliefs. I stress how we all live with our own mythologies rather they be family histories or the love of Marvel movies. Every student in that class had a connection to loving Marvel movies or Batman or some kind of game playing all embedded in mythology. In fact, I always admire how students share their knowledge of Mythology that I learned from them that every class as a whole might know more than I do about these stories as I learned there's always something to learn every year you study. Now for the Poetry prompts insert here.

No comments:

Post a Comment