Friday, July 3, 2020

last lecture

 I want to give mine not out of egotism or feeling like I really have something to say that is more important than anyone else. This is my htanks to so many people who helped me to rise to happibness joy and hard work. I am a trickster imposter, which means my teaching stratgies might not be found on a rubric if someone were to come into my classroom and witness how I teach. A lot is in the outofclass, a lot is in the wording I give to students on the page or in person. Sure, I do my best to change up the best practices, as I think any professor should always selfevaluate and experiement as the class coming in has different needs and values than the previous classes. But that is what this last lecture is about. People leave legaxies--everyone does--and passing them on helps others to build and grow so we are in a better place. Witnessing Black Lives Matter, forced polarization, and so forth, there is always more work to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment