Thursday, December 27, 2018

Reflections

I finished three erasers today for strike-out.

 one aspect of having my sabbatical was having the time to reflect on writing. During this break I find that I am still reflecting, especially as my sister-in-law Joy stays with us for a few days. Carrie is making sure she gets her practice time in every day. I think that is the same with poets, but our practice is writing and reading. We have to read and write a little everyday to stay on top of it, and this is something like I said before that I'm going to do in the new year when school starts. Just having even little moments of reflecting to make sure that I stay on top of writing when a poem won't come oh, that's important! This is the practice that we poets have to stay on top of.

No comments:

Post a Comment