Thursday, September 18, 2014

NaNoWriMo this year, for reals

Will you join me for NaNoWriMo? You should create a profile on http://nanowrimo.org/. My name is poemslyrical.

Also, TSCPL has several events planned:

10/13/2014 6:30 PM
Fiction Writing Techniques for Nanowrimo

10/27/2014 6:30 PM
Nanowrimo Kickoff: How to Write a Novel in 30 Days

11/2/2014 1:00 PM
Nanowrimo Write In

11/9/2014 1:00 PM
Nanowrimo Write In

I plan to come up with an overall arc for my flash fiction pieces. That way, I can tell myself I only need to write three or four flashes.

Of course, I plan to come up with writing projects-prompts to help before I begin.

I really think a lot of people already have material before November so they can have bragging rights. I'd like to see a NaNoReMo, National Novel Revision Month, and see how successful people are there. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment